About Our Meal DeliveryHot nutritious meals delivered fresh every weekday
More than just a meal
In addition to providing nutritious, tasty meals necessary to help stay healthy and strong, our program offers an opportunity for social interaction and gives our clients and their families a sense of security that someone is checking in on them regularly. Our hope is that our services provide the independence and security you need to age in place, in the comfort and familiarity of your own home.
We offer an option for two frozen meals to eat over the weekend, which are delivered with Friday’s meal. The weekend meals are prepared fresh in our kitchen, then delivered frozen.
Clients who need extra support can participate in our Grocery Program. Volunteers deliver two bags of non-perishable groceries on the 2nd Saturday of each month. We share what we have, usually a nice variety of canned and dry foods as well as paper products.
Have a furry friend? We deliver dog and cat food, kitty litter, and treats to clients who need help feeding their pets, so they don’t have to share their own meals!
We celebrate clients’ birthdays with cake, a card and a small gift. On holidays throughout the year we deliver special meals and themed tray favors. During our Holiday Gift Program each client receives a gift for 12 days in December along with their meal.
Our Meal Delivery Service
Our meal delivery service is a good community investment. We provide a year of delivered meals for roughly the same cost as a day in the hospital or a week in a nursing home.
- Fresh and delicious meals delivered five days a week.
- Accommodates diabetic diets and meal preferences.
- 88% report the food is healthier than they could prepare for themselves.
- Provides clients with daily wellness checks.
- Provides peace of mind to family members.
- 85% report increased independence as a result of our service.
Strengthening Our Communities
- Serves seniors and homebound individuals unable to prepare their own meals regardless of financial means.
- 89% report our services provide them with security to remain living in their home.
Do You Know Someone We Can Help?
Applying for meals is easy! You can fill out the application online and we will call you to complete the process. Or you can call us at 303.798.7642 between 8:00a.m. to 2:30p.m. weekdays and we can complete the application process over the phone.